Saturday, October 25, 2008

Tagged Again


I was tagged by my friend Katy awhile ago, but have been sick and busy, so it took me some time to get to it (sorry, Katy!). This one is going to be a little difficult for me because I have to share seven weird facts about myself. Now, we all know that I am the most normal person in the world..... so I really have to dig deep for this one. Ok, here goes....
1. I found out during a recent trip to Disneyland that I actually have to clean up the room before the cleaning staff can come in and clean.... that's totally normal, right?
2. I'm freezing cold in a 73 degree air conditioned house and prefer to sit under a blanket, with cushy socks on my feet, along with that, I was totally comfortable in 93 degree weather ~ barely sweating, with no problems standing directly in the sun while everyone else in our party was dying and wishing they were home in their 70 degree air conditioned homes ~ perhaps I was a lizard in a previous life and am totally at home in the desert on a sun-baked rock!
3. Whenever I eat something sweet, I need to balance it with something satly (I'm right with you here, Katy) which is why I prefer peanut M&Ms as my candy choice.
4. If I can make it to midnight, I immediately turn into a person that cannot quit giggling.... and then I can't breathe and have to make sure the air makes it into my lungs by fanning my hands in front of my face, as if to shove it in there... it works, I promise. Unfortunately, I think the only people that truly appreciate it would have to be my family, as it brings back memories.
5. (I'm running out here).... I'm obsessed with Disney.... I always wanted to be a voice for a Disney character, I buy all of the animated classics even though my boys no longer watch them, and I continually dress up as Disney villains for Halloween.
6. I cannot vacuum my house without moving the furniture.
7. I almost cannot function without my watch. I have two clocks in my classroom, but if I don't have my watch on, I feel naked.
Ok, there you have it. I'm sure that my family could tell you more, but it truly is hard for me to think of the quirky things about me... Now I'm supposed to tag seven people~but I'm only going to be able to do six, so here goes (sorry, there are only so many of you that pay attention) ;-) Tammy, Christy, Steph, Anne, Jenna, and Mariah. Have fun!!

6 comments:

Katy said...

Loved it! This was such a fun read, Lisa. You are indeed normal, but very interesting nonetheless! Thanks for playing. :-)

Jenna said...

I haven't been to your actual blog in a while. I MUST know (before I forget to ask) since I (sad sniffles here,) haven't read ANY of the books on your list except the Host, what's #1-2 and 3 for me. Send an email quick! I need some new books. Ok - so I'm still trying to do your last tag w/ the pics. It'll be good as the file I had to choose them from was all old scanned photos of me and Chris. I'm just trying to figure out why the format they're in won't work w/ blogger. So... I'll do this one soon. Missed you the other week and hope you're good. Oh yeah, who is it this year? (For Halloween I mean?) Can't wait to see the pics! lOve you

KC said...

Tag! Funny, I tag you on a tag!

Tammy said...

Lisa Merryweather Callihan Lavinski "the ace" Lister... Oh.. I forgot Coleen... Where do you find all your cute layouts?

Tamalam

Unknown said...

TAMMY - LISA!!!

THIS IS UNCLE VAUGHN AND AUNT LARENE. WE NEED YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS, MAILING ADDRESS AND TELEPHONE NUMBERS. WE THINK YOU FELL OFF THE PLANET. WE NEED JAMES AND JESSICA TOOOOOOOOOO

WE HAVE AN AMAZING EMAIL TO SEND YOU. I WANTED TO SEND IT TO YOUR MOM . . . . .

CALL US.

WE LOVE YOU.

KC said...

I ♥ your background!!